Katavi Gaming Limited is a Company incorporated under Tanzanian laws who owns and operates TBet Sports (tbet.co.tz) with 132694 as its Registration number, its registered office at Plot No. 60 Ursino street, Regent Estate, Kinondoni, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, the following Postal Code: P.O Box 79958 and Tax Identification Number 132-687-722.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Tanzania regardless of the customer's country of domicile.
It might be necessary to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of reasons. Any changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms and Conditions are available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to the customer, he should cease using the Website and/or close his account. If, however, the customer continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms and Conditions come into effect, the customer will have accepted those changes.
- Account is a user account that allows the customer to authenticate to TBet system for access to certain features.
- Bet is an act of risking a sum of money on the outcome of future matches.
- Customer is a person or organization that buys services from TBet.
- Deposit means paying a sum of money for using TBet services.
- Funds is a sum of money saved for the purpose of betting.
- Match is a contest in which sport teams compete against each other.
- Payment is the action or process of paying someone or something, or of being paid.
- TBet is a company licensed by the Gaming Board of Tanzania, which provides easy access and interaction to Sports Betting services via Mobile and any other Networks.
- Transaction is an instance of deposit or withdrawal.
1 Legal Requirements
- 1.1 The customer is responsible for determining whether the accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in the jurisdiction of the country where the customer is resident and for warranting to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where the customer is resident.
- 1.2 All applicants must be over 18 years of age to place a bet on TBet and we may at any time ask you to confirm your age. Underage clients will have their accounts closed immediately and any balances forfeited. We may also suspend any account for any reason and ask you to come with Passport/ID (or any other document that we might consider relevant) to prove age, and identity.
- 1.3 TBet prohibits customers from using its services if the customer is an employee (or had been in less than 6 months ago) or a family member of such customers of TBet.
- 1.4 TBet reserves the right to prohibit or limit accessing to a client if we consider that the customer uses or has used TBet Website or any of our platforms or channels in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or improper purposes.
- 1.5 If you know someone who might be using our website or any platform in a fraudulent manner or for illegal purposes, please refer it to our customer support team via email at email@example.com.
- 1.6 The customer have not previously held an account which was terminated by us with reason of breach or improper or unlawful behaviour; also the customer is acting as principal and is not acting on behalf of someone else.
- 1.7 TBet cannot be held responsible for any delay or non-delivery of SMS communications through the Mobile Network Operators.
- 1.8 TBet servers are not warranted to be error-free, virus free nor that any defects found on the website will be corrected. TBet won’t be liable for any costs, damages, expenses or claims resulting for such things.
2 Security and integrity
- 2.1 It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that his or her password and username are kept secret. Any bet made online using the username and the corresponding password will be taken as valid. We recommend that you disable any automatic password memory in your browser prior to using the Website.
- 2.2 Real name of the customer must correspond with the registered mobile number. So, customers should not to mislead TBet by intentionally providing false information which may be in the form of invalid account details, forged documentation, concealing one's identity, untruthful behavior or hiding customer's true location and /or age.
- 2.3 In the event that the client doubts the confidentiality of their data, it must notify TBet immediately, after which it will be assigned new data and will cancel any future transaction that is made with the previous ones.
- 2.4 A customer can only have one user account with TBet. The use of false data by a user at the time of subscription or subsequently eliminates any right of claim or request for credits available on the account in question. The user account with fake data is automatically deleted. TBet reserves the right to suspend or close Customer's accounts and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that a Customer opens more than one account.
- 2.5 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Account we believe to be involved in fraud, money laundering and/or any other form of illegal or suspicious activities and to report such details, also we reserve the right to withhold payment to you if you are suspected of these activities.
- 2.6 You agree to indemnify the Company for all losses and damages suffered by it as a result of fraud, and any money laundering activity associated with you and your account with the Company.
- 2.7 TBet will only disclose personal data when required by any Governmental Authority and/or according to any legal provision contained in the current Law; same as if TBet has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities related to an account.
- 2.8 We reserve the right to refuse payment on any bet that we are unable to substantiate from our security records.
- 2.9 Where a number of multiple bets, involving identical or very similar selections, are received by different customers within a short timeframe, we reserve the right to void all such bets, even after the bets have been determined.
- 2.10 Customers have the right to close their accounts at any time. To do this, you must contact the Customer Service Department and request it. If funds are available in the account, these will be transferred to the client by the best means possible; Any commissions arising from this transaction should be covered by the Customer. In the event that the customer wants to return to TBet, this same account will be reactivated.
- 2.11 Customers warrant that they won’t attempt to hack, attack or create any kind of malicious code to our Website. Customers won’t copy, duplicate nor reproduce our software.
- 2.12 Customers agree to not disclose confidential information nor secrets about our software that they could find on our software.
- 2.13 TBet is presented as a personal entertainment website and under no circumstances the customer will use the website as a means to make a living.
- 2.14 Customers agree to fully compensate the company in case of attempts to circumvent any of these Terms and Conditions, betting and account per customer limits, hacking, chargeback or refunds, false personal details and betting with funds not lawfully own, including any expenses incurred by TBet in the process of collecting this payment.
- 2.15 A written statement is required for a customer in order to represent himself as an agent or affiliate of TBet and its services.
- 2.16 Any individual or group of individuals deemed to be working as a team (syndicate), who manipulate promotions or any other offer will have their account closed immediately. Moreover, the transactions (bets) in question will not contribute to any promotion or bonus offer requirements.
- 2.17 If a customer makes threat of violence against any of TBet staff members, his or her betting account will be closed and the matter referred to the police.
3 Complaints and Queries
- 3.1 If you have a complaint; please refer it to our customer support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.2 Incase you are not satisfied with our company’s methods of problem solving, please be encouraged to contact the Gaming Board of Tanzania and by doing so you will be confirming that you have not breached any of the company Terms and Conditions as agreed upon the use of TBet platforms.
4 Deposits and withdrawals
- 4.1 In order to make deposits and withdrawals, the customer must have complied with all expressed Terms and Conditions before and after this point.
- 4.2 As payment methods requiring a specific account holder, transactions should be made only from an account where the customer is the named account holder. In cases where TBet identify the account holder differs from that contained in the files of the company, we reserve the right to void any paid betting slip or deposit as well as any eventual gain from them.
- 4.3 For all deposits, the Number of the depositor must be identical to the mobile phone number registered on TBet account receiving the funds i.e. the registered account. If this is not the case, the deposit will be rejected. Charges levied by the Mobile Operators payment gateways will be deducted from the user's account. Customers should only deposit money in their accounts for the purposes of using such money to place bets/stakes on TBet platforms. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that customers are depositing money without any intention to place bets/stakes.
4.4 To access TBet extra betting services, customers may register and
login so they can use their wallet and keep track of all the sport bets and transactions
done on the website. Nevertheless customers are allowed to make wagers without login.
How to play section for
more information. Regarding the wallet, TBet may establish limits on deposits and
withdrawals from customers accounts. From October 1st at the current date.
Limits: Deposit: Min: TSH 500 Max: TSH 200,000 Withdrawal: Min: TSH 1,000 Max: TSH 3,000,000
- 4.5 Where it has not been possible to pay your withdrawal to the method of your choice, our Customer Service team will contact you to arrange an alternative method of payment. Please note that your method of withdrawal must be the same as the method of your most recent deposit.
- 4.6 TBet reserve the right to withhold funds where we have sufficient reason to believe that the user and Account holder isn't one and the same person. So TBet reserves the right to refuse payment of any winnings when a suspicious activity is detected.
- 4.7 Payments and general transactions will be processed to your Mobile Money Service Provider and actual receipt of funds is determined by the service provider.
- 4.8 Bonus money, Free Bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
- 4.9 You can at any time log in to your account and view a statement showing all transactions made , namely deposits, bonus credits, winnings, bets and withdrawals. If you notice any mistakes you should immediately notify the Company via written or electronic way. Such anomaly once confirmed, will be rectified by the company in the shortest possible time at no cost to you.
5 FreeBets / Bonus Money
- 5.1 Bonus Money means TSH representative funds used by the page to reward the customer for winning promotions. The only action that the customer can perform with these funds will be to pay their tickets generated on pre-match bets, that is to say that it does not apply for necessary amounts for participation in jackpots or other promotions. These funds not having a real monetary value means that they can not be withdrawn in any way, they will only serve to be staked on the website.
- 5.2 If a customer pays his bet using Free Bet and the ticket result as winner, then the amount of the Free Bet used to pay the ticket will not be credited back to the player. The customer will only receive the possible winnings stated for the ticket on his/her wallet.
- 5.3 The only instance in which the player will receive back the Free Bet used to pay a ticket is if that ticket becomes cancelled or suspended for any reason, once this reason is verified then we proceed to return or not the Free Bet to the player.
- 5.4 Payments with Free Bets also respects the limits about minimum / maximum bet amount imposed by the company as well as the maximum potential gain that can be received per ticket.
6 Bet Placing
- 6.1 The customer agrees and acknowledges that he’s fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling and he’s fully responsible for any such loss. Please familiarise yourself with betting and gaming terminology and how the various bets and games are operated. If you have any queries relating to them, please contact us. We cannot accept any responsibility if you place a bet in circumstances where you do not fully understand any of the terms involved or how the bet or game is operated. You may take a look into our Betting Rules section here: Betting Rules
- 6.2 TBet reserves the right to refuse or decline any bet that could breach these Terms and Conditions. Every bet placed on a customer's account is made at their own risk so the customer is responsible to ensure details of any bets are correct.
- 6.3 TBet reserves the right to cancel or reverse any transaction involving funds previously set for a bet. So after a bet has been placed it may not be canceled or changed by the customer.
- 6.4 A bet shall be deemed to be void if the required stake is not transmitted in full before the first match commences.
- 6.5 TBet reserves the right to withhold any payments and void any match bets, if we have evidence that the following has occurred: 1) the integrity of the match has been called into question; 2) the odds have been manipulated; 3) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above shall be based on the size, volume and pattern of bets placed, through any of platforms or channels from TBet.
- 6.6 The advertised time for the match will be the start time. Any bet or ticket paid after the start time will be deemed invalid and the wagered amount on that bet will be returned as soon as possible to the customer. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
- 6.7 In case that any provision found in these Terms and Conditions by a competent authority or court is unenforceable or illegal, TBet reserves the right to edit or delete it, while keeping remaining provisions validity and enforceability.
- 6.8 All odds are subject to variation and, save where the starting odd has been selected by the customer, the odd shall be fixed at the time a bet is placed.
- 6.9 TBet is not responsible for errors on bets due to transcription, transmission or data evaluation failure. Also, TBet reserves the right to correct obvious errors (even after the match is finished), as well as void concern bets.
- 6.10 A bet is only deemed accepted when it has been recorded and accepted by TBet servers and the customer has been notified of said acceptance and recording.
- 6.11 In case of failure in the software of our site or any of our platforms, TBet reserves the right to cancel any of the plays made during that failure. In the event of any particular information (score, match times etc.) being incorrect we assume no liability for this.
- 6.12 In the event that funds are credited to an account of a client by mistake, it is the responsibility of the client to notify TBet of the error immediately. Post-error winnings and prior to the notification, related to the error or not, will be considered invalid and will be returned to TBet.
6.13 Where a game is officially or otherwise postponed, cancelled,
abandoned, interrupted or suspended, the Company reserves the right to cancel the bets
placed on that game within 48 hours of the cancellation or postponement and refund the
customer's money thereafter.
- a. Where the match is postponed, cancelled, abandoned, interrupted or suspended in the case of a multi-bet, the particular game resulted with an odd of 1.00. This means that the total odds and potential winnings will be adjusted accordingly and the multi bet can still be won, if all other bets are won too.
- b. Cancelled/Abandoned Matches: A Cancelled/abandoned match is deemed to be a match that is halted before the completion of the allotted match time and not played out to conclusion. If the match is not played within 24 hours since the time of being interrupted then this match will be cancelled and all not established bets will be cancelled too.
- c. In the case of any subsequent replays/completions, award of the match result by governing bodies or pools panel decisions, will not count toward settlement.
- d. If a bet has been established before the interruption, abandonment or suspension of the match, bets will stand and settlement will occur as expected.
- e. If a bet has not been established at the time of interruption, abandonment or suspension all bets will be void/invalid.
- f. If a match is interrupted, abandoned or suspended during the second half then all first half bets will stand and settlement will occur as expected.
- g. Where a match is interrupted, abandoned or suspended and the result is conclusive, the bet will stand and settlement will occur as expected.
- h. Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an match is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- i. If, for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
- j. When an match is suspended/cancelled or any other outcome which result in not established bets, then all the Tickets with less than 2 valid selections/forecasts will be cancelled automatically and the related customers will be refunded.
- 7.1 TBet will advertise, both on the Website and its platforms, the available payment methods for transactions arising from the services offered. These payment methods are the only ones through which financial transactions can be made. TBet reserves the right to use other means of payment, example for the payment of prizes- in exceptional circumstances.
- 7.2 TBet is presented as a personal entertainment website and under no circumstances it is liable for moral, psychological, mental or economic damages or any other arising from the use of the information contained in the website or the use of the services offered in the same. Neither tort, negligence, equity nor any other damage direct or indirect that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from the website.
- 7.3 An act of God (any natural hazard outside human control such as an earthquake or tsunami) won’t held TBet responsible for the breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- 7.4 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, TBet reserves the right to deduct the bonus or Free Bets and the winning associated to the bonus from the Customer's account.
- 7.5 To the extent required by customer’s local law or tax or other authorities, the customers are responsible for reporting their winnings and losses arising from TBet Services.
- 7.6 In the course of providing good services and in respect of customer’s use of the Website, TBet may need to communicate with customers via email or the other details that had been submitted to us. Customer agree to receive emails which are specific to his account and necessary for the normal functioning of the Website.
- 7.7 If TBet enforces a right under these Terms and Conditions with delay or failure, it won’t be considered as a waiver of any TBet right.
- 7.8 TBet won’t be held responsible for removing or changing part or completely its software, while keeping no liability to its users in any way.
- 7.9 The website will at all time show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that the Customer keep independent records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any possible misunderstandings.
- 7.10 By playing any of the games on the TBet Website, customers agrees that should they win a prize, the customer will allow his name and photograph to be used in associated promotions or press, without further agreement from, or compensation to that customer.
- 7.11 Customers are allowed to exclude themselves from gambling with us by sending an email to email@example.com