TBet is dedicated to promoting sport betting as an entertainment activity. Considering the nature of this activity, it involving money, TBet has set up this section to protect you as our Customer by making you aware about safe betting.
Some Principles are necessary to follow when practicing safe betting. Here are a few below:
Staying in Control
As betting is an enjoyable and exciting activity, it is important to practice control over your betting to have a safe experience. The majority do bet within their means and it is advisable to do so because it helps one to keep control of their money, by doing the following:
- Only place bets with amounts what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend on betting.
- If you want to have a break, you can email us and we will take you through the procedure of suspending or closing your account.
- Sports betting should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- Avoid chasing after losses.
- In the case you feel that betting is becoming a habit you can’t practice control over it, ask yourself this questions:
- Is it straining your relationship with a great number of people?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount you have used to place bets or time you have spent doing it?
- Does it make you to stay away from work or college?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do you place bets using all your finances?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to place bets?
- Do you feel depressed or any other disease because of your betting?
- These questions are provided to help an individual decide if he or she has a problem and needs to seek help.
Getting the Help you may need
There are many organizations that can provide support and assistance to individuals who develop a problem with betting. We highly recommend contacting a qualified organization for guidance if you feel the need to.
Restriction of Minor/under-age betting
Betting for persons below the age of 18 is strongly prohibited. How to protect minors from betting?:
- Your details like bet tickets, payment password should not be shared with them.
- Your machine should never be left unattended when you joined TBet website.
- Lock your computer with a password so as to limit or deny incidental or accidental access to it.
- Enlighten your kids on the risks and dangers of underage betting.
- Alternatively, use child protection software like:
For a few customers, gambling might become a serious problem. We offer a self-exclusion option that can be easily implemented by a customer's request. If you would like to self-exclude yourself from accessing our products, or limit access to your account please contact Customer Services.
- If you request this via Customer Services, an agent will reply and ask you to confirm your request. This is done to ensure that the request was not submitted through someone who gained unauthorised access to your data.
- Once the self-exclude period begins you will not be able to pay any bets.
- During the self-exclusion period we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that you are removed from our marketing materials. This does not mean that we are able to ensure that you will not be exposed to untargeted and general advertising campaigns.
- At the end of the self-exclusion period you may contact us and request for access to our gaming products. You must request this change personally (in person, telephone, skype, are acceptable, soon IM will also be available), email contact is not an option.